Love and You: Love and Work
It's a strength to admit that you want a love life that's as strong as your work success.
Whether we’re single or in a relationship, so many of us are not as successful in love as we are at work. By working with Dr. Lynda, you will learn how to create and develop love in your life. Start reaping the rewards of a relationship that thrives.
Do you recognize yourself in any of the statements below?
“I want to be as successful in love as I am at work.”
“I want to be in a relationship, but I don’t have the time.”
“Despite all my achievements, I feel insecure in relationships.”
“My relationships are superficial and don’t satisfy me at a deeper level.”
“Sometimes I worry that I’m using work to avoid my people issues.”
“I’m good looking and successful, how come I can’t find anyone to love.”
As you work with Dr. Lynda, you will:
- Experience and discover how to build trust, resolve conflicts and move toward people you are attracted to rather than avoid or run the other way.
- Balance your need to achieve with your need for self-esteem, connection, relationship and love to discover your work life balance.
- Experience increased self-love and watch authentic self-esteem appear in your relationships.
- Recognize your own judgments and criticisms so you can stay open to others.
- Learn tools and techniques for balancing your time and coping with stress, so you can have room for love.
- Discover where you are stuck in a relationship and learn how to get moving again.
Psychological Coaching for Love and Relationships:
An Integrated Approach Combining the Best of Psychology and Coaching
With over two decades of experience as a licensed psychologist and coach, Dr. Lynda Klau offers a caring integrated, body-mind-and-spirit approach to relationships. It combines the best of psychology and coaching. After deeply listening to your specific situation, she works with you, as an individual or couple, to build the loving relationship you most desire.
For individuals, couples and workshops on work and love.
. . . Once I could be who I truly am, my life became a joyous adventure instead of a frightening journey. My relationships with my friends and family flourished and
deepened, my income doubled, I found hobbies I could become passionate about, and I fell in love and married a wonderful man. No, my life is not perfect and the journey is not without its bumps. But I love living it, mostly because Lynda helped me above all to Love myself.
—CEO, Marketing Company
Are there any specific concerns or challenges that you want me to be aware of?
For more information about relationship therapy, discovering work life balance and coping with stress or to make an appointment, either individually or as a couple,|
contact Lynda: lynda@DrLyndaKlau.com or 212-595-7373.