Uncommon Leadership Coaching:
Opening the Door To Radical Solutions
No matter where you are on your professional journey— whether you’re an entrepreneur, a professional, or a global corporate leader— you have the power to develop the leadership skills you need to help you and your business flourish in these unpredictable and exciting times.
Leadership in any business is a key component in business coaching. Typically, businesses have been hierarchically organized, with the leader on top. This creates a competitive and unsupportive environment, in which employees are afraid to give honest feedback. This model has become outmoded; it is not attuned to the human needs of its employees or customers.
Today’s world needs leaders like you, who recognize that thriving businesses emerge from discovering new ways of thinking, putting people first, and being collaborative. Instead of fearing it, embracing the unknown opens the doorway to radical solutions.
Working with Dr. Lynda Klau at Life Unlimited, you will experience how to:
- Turn your boardroom into a collaborative learning environment
- Value all employees as critical resources
- Become a “communication maven” by listening and speaking to everyone from a place of mutual respect, including yourself
- Use your “whole brain” (curiosity, compassion, intuition, and emotional intelligence) to develop creativity
- Partner with uncertainty, change, and the unknown
- Be resilient in the face of experimentation and failure
- Envision the “larger picture”
Are there any specific concerns or challenges that you want me to be aware of?
For more information, to make an appointment, or hire Lynda for Leadership Coaching for Corporations & Entrepreneurs:|
Lynda@drlyndaklau.com or 212-595-7373.