Burnout Prevention: Live a Life with Love
A Videoconference Webinar for Women
with Lynda Klau, Ph.D
- Are you more "burned out" than you realize, running on empty most of the time?
- Are you too drained to be truly present with the closest people in your life?
- When people ask you how you’re doing, do you say "Great!" even though you’re dragging yourself around with your last ounce of energy?
- Do you feel like your needs don’t count?
- Are you so fed up with your life as it is now that you know you need to do something?
Webinar costs $129.00. See below for exact dates.
No matter how many opportunities we may have gained as breadwinners, typically we’re still expected to play the role of major caregiver-not only for our children, but our parents and partners as well.
No matter how important the roles we play might be, ultimately nothing should come at the expense of our own well-being. This is not selfishness. It is the essence of Self-Care.
So many of us mistakenly believe that a Self-Care/Burnout Prevention program will be just one more large drain on our time and energy-one more set of demands to put on the "To Do" list. But true self-care, living a life you love is actually 180-degrees the opposite.
By bringing our whole selves into the equation-rested, playful, creative, sexy, and smart-we build the foundation to do what we need to do in a balanced way as breadwinners, caregivers and lovers of life. Only then do we bring to the table what we as women can uniquely contribute: wisdom, wonder, creativity, and freedom.
- What would it take for you to make self-care, burnout prevention, balance and living a life you love a vital part of your everyday life?
- Are you committed to find a new way to live your one precious life?
A 5 Week Videoconference Webinar For You
This 5-week long webinar teaches the essentials of Self-Care. You will be supported in creating a customized program that builds Self-Care, prevents Burnout and creates a Life you Love from inside out. It builds step by step till Burnout Prevention and Living the Life that you Love becomes your new default. The workshop will create an ongoing learning community, as we support one another in practicing Self-Care every day.
Week 1: ASSESSMENT AND FIRST STEPS
- Assess where you are: on the Burnout Spectrum, to what extent are you Living the Life You Love, and how is your Breadwinner-Caretaker Balance.
- Define what really matters to you and create a vision of how to manage your time.
- Choose and Practice simple foundational tools to begin to create your foundational self-care-e.g. meditation, breathing, taking 15 minute naps, dancing in your living room, drawing, and more.
Week 2: DEEPENING AWARENESS: IT’S AN INSIDE JOB
- Become conscious of the beliefs that you carry that get in the way of self-care. The more self-awareness you have, the more freedom. The more self-awareness the less your victimhood.
- Develop new beliefs and habits that support you in building your burnout prevention.
- Connect with your true self, your mindful calm center and distinguish between what you learned from conditioning and your deepest wisdom.
- Identify external factors that don’t support you.
Week 3: RESISTANCES AND "FLOURISHMENT"
- Name beliefs, feelings, and behaviors that block your ability to flourish.
- Use cutting edge and "new thought tools" to ensure your success at building a life that leads to "flourishment" and deconstructs destructive collective beliefs (your resistances)-e.g. self-care is selfish, take it while you can get it . . .
- Chose one or two practices that reduces resistance and reclaims flourishment.
- Remember what you love to do. Select one or two activities and start putting them in your life: lay in bed for 15 minutes doing nothing, read for 20 minutes, take a luxurious bath . . .
Week 4: BOUNDARIES: YOU HAVE LIMITS, FOLLOW YOUR RHYTHM AND ENFORCE BOUNDARIES
- Define healthy boundaries.
- Take a firm reckoning of where your boundaries are off and weak-e.g. you automatically say "yes" and don’t even ask yourself if you are up for it.
- Identify where you need to strengthen your boundaries-e.g. I do not want to work 24X7.
- Use cutting edge internal and external support structures to develop your healthy boundaries-e.g. use paper plates, say "no", do less, act smarter.
- Deepen your practice: observe the areas you’re resistant or having problems in order to problem solve your way through them.
- Follow your rhythm: work when you have the energy and relax when you don’t.
Week 5: YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM FOR BURNOUT PREVENTION AND LIVING LIFE WITH LOVE
- You are on your way. See what is missing that you need to add. Create a support group-your partner, other women, family.
- Walk away with your customized practice, which you will keep deepening and tweaking as you feel the joy of getting your life back.
The Benefits: You will
- Get your life back-your wisdom, creativity, inspiration, energy, well-being, joy of living that comes from being calm, centered and aware enough so that you are connected to your true self.
- Deepen your awareness, your ability to reflect and freedom to choose.
- You’ll be more successful, make more money, move up the ladder in your career, have a better relationship at home, be a better parent, and have more fun.
- Now you have the energy and new beliefs to create a work environment that supports women as breadwinners-caretakers. You may want to join with other women to create a work place that is much more women user friendly from the most basic paid maternity leave, to longer vacations, flexible work start and stop times, and flexible work environments.
- Just imagine being rested enough, taking time to eat properly (and we don’t mean dieting); taking time to connect with your partner, friends, and family; going to the movies; eating out; spending an hour a day playing.
- Just imagine . . . creating your life.
For any woman who wants to transform her life.
Details: REGISTER HERE FOR THE WEBINAR
Register for the 5-week webinar now
- 5-Week Webinar is Wednesday, Sept. 25th, Oct. 2nd, Oct. 9th, Oct. 16th & Oct. 23rd
- Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm EST
- Webinar Cost: $129.00
Introduction to Burnout Prevention
Come to a free introductory webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 18th from 7:30pm - 8:30pm EST.
Lynda Klau, PhD is an expert in the development of human possibility assisting people in actualizing their life, relationships and work.
Dr. Klau has worked with teams, organizations, individuals, couples and mental health professionals for over two decades as a coach, consultant, licensed psychologist, and a holistic business strategist. She is a published author and public speaker who travels internationally conducting workshops and making appearances on various television, radio programs and now offering online programs.
She employs an holistic, integrative-body-mind-neuroscience approach to all of her services which span the spectrum from Depression, Trauma, Anxiety, Relationship Issues to Leadership Development, Therapy for Business Women, Men and Business Partners, Authentic Speaking, Communication and Collaboration, and Living from Wholeness and Well-being.
Dr. Klau serves as Vice-President on Board of The Global Association for Interpersonal Neurobiology (GAINS). She has hosted a monthly online seminar with Dr. Dan Siegel on Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) for professionals in New York City since 2009. He is one of the founders of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNBP) an interdisciplinary approach in neuroscience that works with the best of what we know about the mind, brain and relationships. She is a member of the faculty of The Association for Spirituality and Psychotherapy’s Graduate Program for clinicians and a former tenured Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ramapo College in New Jersey. She is the founder and director of her company Life Unlimited: The Center for Human Possibility.
Her practice is based in New York City, where she lives.
www.DrLyndaKlau.com E: Lynda@drlyndaKlau.com T: 212 595 7373 Text: (917) 830-7298